Fatal Error message when selecting a file "include_path"

Software Forums Support Fatal Error message when selecting a file "include_path"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reifsnyderb 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nigel Brown
    Participant

Hello Blitzenware
    I have installed the trial version to test before purchasing the Pro version. Everything appears to have installed correctly however when I select a file from a folder to open, a new web page is launched with the following error messages:

Warning: require_once(/Users/*******/wp-content/plugins/dms_pro/includes/i_dms_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /*****/wp-content/plugins/dms/pages/file_retrieve.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/Users/*****/wp-content/plugins/dms_pro/includes/i_dms_functions.php’ (include_path=’.:’) in /Users/****/wp-content/plugins/dms/pages/file_retrieve.php on line 90

It appears that the includes path is not set correctly. Could you please send instructions on how to fix this error

Thank you in advance

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me a screenshot of the diagnostics screen. My e-mail address is reifsnyderb@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Brian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.