File Size Limits

Software Forums Support File Size Limits

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RRHall 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RRHall
    Participant

Hi, After updating my php.ini file to allow larger files sizes, it still wont allow me to upload larger files.
    Error Codes

I updated the post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to 32M. I have tried all file sizes but anything above 5Mb wont go through.

Thanks
    Ollie.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  RRHall.

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are the file size limits on the Diagnostics screen the same as what you have changed them to?

Best Regards,

Brian

RRHall
    Participant

Yes it states the file size limit is now 32Mb, also It looks like after the error codes show and files that were uploaded before have now become corrupt and wont open.

Ollie.

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

What web browser are you using? Are you receiving any error messages? Also, can you please take a screen shot of your diagnostics screen and send it to reifsnyderb@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Brian

RRHall
    Participant

Using chrome,

Error Messages are:

Request entity too large!

The POST method does not allow the data transmitted, or the data volume exceeds the capacity limit.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 413

Apache
    Bad request!

Your browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 400

Apache

Diagnostics email sent.

Ollie.

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

How big is the document?

I saw your e-mail. Is there any difference between that other site on the server and this site?

Thanks!

Brian

RRHall
    Participant

I have tried files from 10mb all the way to the 30mb limit and they always give the same error. Anything below will upload. No many differences, just the odd plugin. I am in the process to disabling the plugins to see if they have some effect on it.

Ollie.

RRHall
    Participant

After disabling most of my plugins I saw that I could update to version 1.10 from 1.06(I think) after doing so it wont let me access any of the PDFs that were already uploaded. seems strange.

Ollie.

RRHall
    Participant

Problem was resolved it was an my htaccess file giving me issues.

Thanks for the help

Ollie.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.