Multiple Admins, Font Change, Disappearing Options Box

Software Forums Support Multiple Admins, Font Change, Disappearing Options Box

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reifsnyderb 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vevarnes
    Participant

I have multiple administrators in my office who need to be able to use the DMS system at the same time.

Payroll department was attempting to upload checkstubs to a certain users folder. My administrative assistant was uploading credential files to another user.

When payroll hit “upload” on the document, it put it into the folder that the administrative assistant was using rather than the original one he selected. Is there a way to avoid this?

The other thing – boss is asking me about changing the font used in the DMS system to match the one on our site. Is that possible? I didn’t see it in configuration.

Last- whenever I select options on a file and then hover over the options box to move, delete, etc the file, I can see the box pop up with those options. However, when I move my cursor over the options they disappear. We use IE11. Any advice?

Thank you so much for your help!

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

Were both users logged in under the same account on different computers? This is the only reason I can think of that one user would affect where documents are uploaded for the other user.

The font can be changed, however, a file would have to be manually edited to do so.

IE 11 functions a little differently from Chrome and Firefox. On my IE 11, the pop-up box shows up to the right of the options box instead of below it. If I move the mouse pointer fast, the pop-up box will remain on the screen. At the moment, it’s not the best solution; but, it does work. The permanent resolution will require writing separate code for IE.

Please feel free to e-mail me at reifsnyderb@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Brian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.