I’m interested in dms pro plugin, but I’ve some doubts:
We’re developing a website to allow users (with different user roles) to upload/download files associated to their group from frontend. Each user will be able to create folders/subfolders and upload files only in his folder group.
– can plugin manage user roles permission? Or can it manage only groups and users permission (for example assign Edit pemission to Editor user role)?
– can users get notification on upload files/new version (about their folders)?
– is it possible disable permission management for users who creates new folders/subfodlers? (Only inherit permission from main folder)
– is plugin theme responsable?
– is available full functions documentation?
– is available a demo pro version with full functions? Or if I buy plugin but it doesn’t meet our requirements, could I ask for refund?
I’m currently using free version of DMS Plugin. However, when I made the last update, I could not access my documents. The file structure and the documents appear to be in place, but when I want to open it gives HTTP 500 error (Internal Server Error). Will I fix the problem if I get Pro version ? Another issue is about purchasing a Pro version. Unfortunately PayPal does not serve in Turkey. How can I pay in this case ?
I will be grateful if you could help me.