Sort by Unique Id or Filename / Generate Log File / Document expiry date

Software Forums Feature Requests Sort by Unique Id or Filename / Generate Log File / Document expiry date

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reifsnyderb 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sanju
    Participant

Hello,

I am interested in this plugin. i want to purchase it but first of all i need to clarify something. Below are my points.

> Is anybody can upload the Files? Means if admin is assign/permission to user x to manage the document then is user x can upload the new version of Document or manage the document?
    > Is Multiple Files upload at once?
    > Is there any Log File Generate. So we have track / history.
    > Is Sorting Possible via Unique ID or Filename?
    > Is Document Expiry date feature?

Please replay.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  sanju.

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

Files can be uploaded by anyone with at least Edit permissions to the folder they are uploading to.

There is a way to upload multiple files on the back-end as an entire directory tree can be uploaded and attached to the DMS Pro plugin.

An audit log is created within the system and is accessible by the administrator.

While sorting isn’t possible by a Unique ID or Filename, documents (files) can be searched for by name, author, and the information in up to ten fields.

At this time, no document expiration feature is available.

Best Regards,

Brian

sanju
    Participant

Thanks to quick replay.

I really need this plugin. Before purchase i want to see it working so is any demo available of your Pro Version plugin or if you provide us at least 2 days to access your plugin so we can Test and check their features.

Best Regards,
    Sanju

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

While the “Documents” tab is running the Pro Version, you can’t see all the features in the Pro Version. I’ll be willing to give you a refund up to a week after your purchase if the plugin doesn’t suite your needs.

Best Regards,

Brian

sanju
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any feature of audit log?
    How can we audit log the end user has viewed or downloaded the document? It is very important to know.

Regards,
    Sanju

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is an audit log that keeps a record of any time any user access and/or modifies a document or folder. The user, time, type of action, and document/folder are all recorded.

Best Regards,

Brian

sanju
    Participant

Hi,

How can without login the guest user see the uploaded document and how can we track which users download the pdf/docs without login?
    Can you please provide any document and screenshot so we sure that it will work?

Regards,
    Sanju

reifsnyderb
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no way to track which users download a document without a login as the user name is needed for tracking.

If documents are public, they are for anyone. But, if the permissions are set so that only logged-in users can access the documents, any access will be logged.

I suppose it would be possible, in theory, to track by ip address. But, that isn’t an absolute as both NAT and Tor would change the ip address.

Best Regards,

Brian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.